Community Bowls – Jack Attack
Wednesday Night Winter Bowls – 26th May
Due to requests from a number of our Jack Attack bowlers we have decided to try a modified version of Jack Attack this Wednesday (26th May) and if it is a success we will continue to play each Wednesday (Weather permitting) during the winter months.
The format is as follows;
- Minimum 3 players per team bowl 2 bowls per end (you can have 4 players but only 6 bowls can be bowled each end)
- Each Team plays 2 games of 5 ends (1 end tie break if required)
- Winners of first 5 end game play other winners and losers play losers
- Each team selects a score card on arrival which will have a rink number for their first game (all games will be played on synthetic grass)
- Cost per team is $15 (paid on arrival)
- Same rules for Jack Attack will be used for week one (we may change rules to include Jack in the ditch)
- Game one starts at 6.30pm sharp (Teams to register by 6.15pm) and game 2 starts 5 minutes after last team completes game one.
- Prizes will be awarded to two game winners with greatest shot variance plus a we will have a lucky Jackpot winner (all teams will be in the jackpot draw)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require more information.
Club Bar will be open but not the kitchen.
For more information or to enter a side please contact Richard Price on 0409 429 811 or Email Richard.
We hope to see you on the Green…!