Community Bowls – Jack Attack Week 4
Commencing Wednesday 10th November and finishing on Wednesday 15th December.
The Community Bowls Jack Attack season is one where you can team up and challenge others to 6 weeks of bowls in a relaxing and enjoyable environment.
- 6 weeks of social bowls
- A maximum of 24 Teams – “First In Best Dressed”
- All equipment provided (or bring your own bowls)
- Teams can have between 3-6 players (3 or 4 players is ideal)
- Two sets of 5 ends (sudden death Tie-Break if one set all)
- Games will take approximately 60-75 minutes
- Weekly and overall prizes
- $120 per team covers nomination for 6 weeks comp.
Food and Full Bar facilities will be available
We encourage participants to become Social Members of the club (cost $10 per annum)
For more information or to enter a side please contact Richard Price on 0409 429 811 or Email Richard.
We hope to see you on the Green…!
PLEASE REGISTER USING SAFEWA APP
OR SIGN ATTENDANCE REGISTER AT
Maintaining a daily attendance book is an
ESSENTIAL PART OF THE CLUB’S DUTY OF CARE