Community Bowls – Jack Attack Week 1 – CANCELLED
Commencing Wednesday 3rd February for 6 weeks.
The Community Bowls Jack Attack season is one where you can team up and challenge others to 6 weeks of bowls in a relaxing and enjoyable environment.
- 6 weeks of social bowls
- Wednesday 3th February – 10th March 2021
- Arrive by 6.00pm for 6.30 start
- All equipment provided (or bring your own bowls)
- Teams can have between 3-6 players (3 or 4 players is ideal)
- Two sets of 5 ends (sudden death Tie-Break if one set all)
- Games will take approximately 60-75 minutes
- Weekly and overall prizes
- $120 per team covers nomination for 6 weeks comp.
Food and Full Bar facilities will be available
We encourage participants to become Social Members of the club (cost $10 per annum
For more information or to enter a side please contact Richard Price on 0409 429 811 or Email Richard.
We hope to see you on the Green…!