New Club Shirts for 2021
The new Club shirts can now be ordered and paid for at the bar.
- Sizing is the same as Club’s social shirt. If you have the social shirt you have the size to order. BUT –
- Please be mindful that the staff will not be able to process sales during the busy periods, i.e. Friday nights after 4.30 pm.
- Wednesday from midday is a good time as staff are not as busy while the Pakkas are on the greens.
- Theresa will be available Saturday, 31st July from 10.30 am to take orders.
- First shirt is $25 and $50 (standard cost) for a second.
- Name embroidered for $5
However, If you do not know your size:
Men: Sample shirts for sizing are in the Club boardroom.
Women: Samples for sizing available at the Club on Friday 30th July between 5.00 – 6.00 pm.
Members will need the new shirt for the start of the 2021-22 pennant season – no transition period.
Some sizes of the standard blue uniform items still available at the Club – stocks of these will not be renewed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.