The Jack Attack season is one where you can team up and challenge others to 6 weeks of bowls in a relaxing and enjoyable environment.
STARTING WEDNESDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2020 @ 6.00PM FOR A 6.30PM START
The 2020 competition dates are:
- 5th of February
- 12th of February
- 19th of February
- 26th of February
- 4th of March
- 11th of March
- Games are approximately 60-75 minutes in duration.
- Each team requires a minimum of 3 players however you may have up to 6 people in a team.
- You may substitute your players during the game numerous times.
- It is $120 per team to enter the 6-week competition.
- All equipment required is provided by the club. This includes bowls obtained with a City of South Perth grant. If you do have your own please feel free to bring them along.
- What do you wear? You may wear what you like as long as you are comfortable. Your team might decide on a team uniform.
- Reasonably flat soled shoes are required for protection of the greens – if you don’t have suitable footwear you may go barefoot.
- We are child friendly so your little ones are very welcome to come along. Those who are over 13 years of age may participate.
- A range of meals will be available at reasonable prices. Happy Hour from 5.30pm – 6.30pm
If you have never played bowls before there is no need to worry! There are plenty of very helpful club members to help you along the way.
For more information or to enter a side (please nominate your team before 29th January) please contact Richard Price on 0409 429 811 or Email Richard.
We hope to see you on the Green…!