Wednesday Night Organised Social Bowls
Attention: Manning Bowling Club Members, Social Members & Jack Attack/Social bowlers
Due to a high degree of interest we will be holding a “Trial” 2 bowl Triples competition this Wednesday (9th December).
Format is as follows;
- Teams need to have 3 players (you can enter your own team or we will do our best to put you in a team)
- Where possible only one Pennant bowler per team but a maximum of 2 will be permitted
- Cost per player will be $5 (to cover cost of lights and prizes) – please bring correct change
- Games will comprise of 11 ends plus 1 end tie break if required
- Jack in the ditch will be alive (not placed on the T , unless jack goes out of bounds)
- Each player bowls 2 bowls in order (lead , 2nd and skipper/3rd) – bowling order can’t be changed
- Start 6.30 sharp – roll ups optional prior to start
- Draw will be graded based on team & player ability
- Matches will be played on synthetic greens but if numbers are good we may use Grass green
Please indicate (SMS Text to – 0409429811) if you are a starter and if you would like to be allocated to a team, or if you will have your own team.
This is a great opportunity for social (non pennant) bowlers to play with pennant bowlers while maintaining a social experience.
Unfortunately the kitchen won’t be open this week but if numbers are good we can offer meals from the kitchen the week after (16th December).
A full bar service will be on offer.
Your support will enable this concept to continue in December and January until our next Jack Attack competition starts on Wednesday 3rd February 2021.
See you tomorrow.
You must be logged in to post a comment.